The Michigan Association of Professional Psychologist's Goal is to represent the professional and business interests of all master-level licensed psychologists in the state of Michigan. We advocate for the professional recognition of those individuals, as well as promote parity with other mental health professionals. Our focus is to ensure that the people of Michigan receive the best quality of mental health services available
There are many reasons to join:
- MAPP gives you a voice in Michigan Legislature
- Referral network database
- Internship resource bank
- Newsletters which will inform you of clinical practice issues
- Membership discount at MAPP annual conference
- Membership enhances your professional credentialing
- Liason with mental health professional organizations
What Does MAPP Do?
Legislative Action Committee
Protects and advances the positions of LLPs through legislation.
Encourages all LLPs to be part of MAPP and increases MAPP's visibility throughout the state
Board of Directors
Meets monthly and coordinates all activities concerning LLPs, addresses the needs and concerns of LLPs, and publishes newsletters
Third Party Reimbursement Committee
Represents LLPs to secure insurance reimbursement.
Save the Date!
Identifying and Addressing your Patient's Sleep Problems: What may be getting in the way of Treatment Progress
February 3, 2017
Click here to download the brochure